Neuroethics, Green & Open Neuroscience
Research Projects that explore and outline issues in neuroethics, green neuroscience and open neuroscience.
Relevant Presentations & Publications:
- Ryu, G.Y., A. Lam, E. L. Ohayon. Pathologies of psychological classification: History and new directions. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts (2014) 28.06. Washington, DC. [PDF]
- Lam, A., E. L. Ohayon. Challenges, New Approaches and Opportunities in Green and Open Neuroscience. Principles of Autonomous Neurodynamics XI. (2014) Paris, France.
- Lee, A. K., A. Lam, and E. L. Ohayon. Social Dimensions and Ethical Issues in the Use of Embodied Modeling with Autonomous Agents in Neuroscience Research. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts (2013) 27.03. San Diego, CA. [PDF]
- Muñoz, A. R., E. L. Ohayon, and A. Lam. Changing Our Minds on Neurofeedback? History, Efficacy, Challenges, and Ethical Concerns in Altering Affect. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts (2013) 20.09. San Diego, CA. [PDF]
- Lam, A., and E. L. Ohayon. On Building a Greener Neuroscience. Session 171: Neurotechnologies, Neuroethics, and Neuro-Identities: II. Society for Social Studies of Science (4S) Annual Meeting Program (2013) p. 143. San Diego, CA. [PDF]
- Lam, A., and E. L. Ohayon. Foundations of Green Neuroscience. Principles of Autonomous Neurodynamics X. Pune, India (2013)
- Ohayon, E. L., and A. Lam. Green Neuroscience: Re-envisioning How We Study the Brain and Ourselves. The Science & Justice Working Group, University of California Santa Cruz. (2013) Santa Cruz, CA. [Abstract PDF], [Full Report PDF]